Biagi, Chance, Cummins, London, Titzer, Inc. (BCCLT) has provided Professional Engineering Services throughout the region and in 33 states since being founded in 1965. Our Indiana offices are located in Evansville, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne. You can also find us in Louisville, Kentucky and Vineland, New Jersey.
Throughout our 50 year history, BCCLT, Inc. has maintained long-term client relationships while actively expanding our client base. A major area of our professional expertise has dealt with mechanical and electrical systems for various governmental agencies, educational, healthcare and industrial clients.
BCCLT, Inc. has a proven long-term record of performance. We provide key engineering disciplines in-house, and our team has proven their excellence and ingenuity through decades of experience. We have registered Professional Engineers in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Land Surveying. Sixteen members of our staff are graduate engineers, and nine of our engineering staff are registered Professional Engineers.
As added assurance of continuity of our services and commitment, ten of our firm members are owners, and are actively engaged in the engineering and management of projects from early planning through construction. We solicit client involvement in our design development through an extensive, in-person presence. This dedication continues through development of construction documents and construction administration.
Effective communication and documentation are key for effective management and to form an integrated team of owners, design professionals and contractors for a free and open exchange of expectations, opportunities and challenges that a project presents. Throughout design and construction, our project management strategy is to insure a continuing focus on the project goals established by the owner.
Our Associations & Accreditations
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers Chapter and Regional Technology Awards – Cochrane Elementary HVAC System Replacement, Jefferson County, Kentucky, Public Schools
- Department of the Air Force – Air Mobility Command Design Award. Construction Health/Wellness Center at Scott Air Force Base
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers Chapter and Regional Technology Awards – First Place Riley Children’s Hospital Chiller Replacement at Indianapolis, Indiana
- American Council of Engineering Companies 2008 Engineering Excellence Award – Riley Hospital for Children, Utility Relocation, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Austin Energy Green Building Program Award, Strictly Pediatrics Medical Office Building, Austin, Texas
- American Council of Engineering Companies 2012 Engineering Excellence Grand Award – Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- American Council of Engineering Companies 2015 Engineering Excellence Grand Award – UK Campus Security Centralization Project, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- Security Technology Executive Security Innovation Award for “The Most Innovative Campus Security Project of 2014” from the Secured Cities National Police Conference.
- 2015 AIA Kentucky Merit Award – Southern Baptist Theological Seminary – Mullins Complex – Louisville, Kentucky
- BCCLT, Inc. received a commendation from the National Campus Safety Summit and has been recognized by the Department of Justice.
- East Washington Branch Carnegie Library was awarded an Indiana Landmarks “Outstanding Restoration in Marion County” Award